Friday, April 25, 2008

QUESTION TO ANWAR

Before they formed state governments in Perak, Kedah, Penang, Selangor and Kelantan, they were complaining about the Election Commission or SPR. How SPR is not telus (transparent), how SPR is irresponsible, how SPR is a tool for the government. Now I can turn around and ask Datuk Seri Anwar two questions, what happened to your accusations? Why keep quiet when you have won the state governments? Secondly, can I say to you Datuk Seri Anwar that your state governments are illegal because you imported so many pengundi hantu? I have seen the buses. Can I throw back whatever accusations you threw at us? Now you are in the state governments, can I accuse you of bringing in phantom voters? Can I accuse you of collaborating with SPR? Why is it that after they won, they dropped those accusations? This is the issue of integrity, if you have principles you will pursue it. But because you won in Selangor, Penang, Perak, Kedah and Kelantan, you keep quiet. You will pursue whatever suits you. So that is hypocrisy of the highest degree.